27th May 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Application for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam?

I'm in service in Indian Army and my age is 36 years now. Can I apply for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam to be held in 2018?

29th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Application for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector Exam:

In order to be eligible for applying for Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector Examination, you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria.

Qualification Required:-

() You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Required :-

() The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details - Refer page 6

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as the upper age limit should not exceed 25 years and even with the maximum age relaxation of 10 years, candidates age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
31st May 2018, 04:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Application for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam?

The eligibility criteria for Application for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam are given below.

** Candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

AGE LIMIT

** Lower Age Limit – 20 Years.

** Upper Age Limit – 25 Years.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Application for Railway Protection Force Sub-Inspector exam with 36 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?