22nd September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?

i want to knw the eligibility criteria for the off campus recruitment in most of the IT companies like TCS,WIPRO,MAHINDRA TECH ,HCL, ACCENTURE etc. actaually i have two current backlogs and my year gap is also two. so if i would try in these companies through off campus ,would i be eligible for it or will they prefer me?

16th May 2012, 03:48 AM
punamchand29

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?

Dear Friend,
First of all i want to tell you that every company has its different eligibility criteria. most of companies want that there is no active back log till you join company, some wants that your degree should be completed in 4 year.
some companies also required percentage above 65 or 70. so each company have its different eligibility criteria. there are some companies with there basic eligibility criteria.

TCS-
a) You must score 60% in through out in academic career
b) No Backlog allowed
c) 1 years gape are allowed in whole academic carrier.

WIPRO,MAHINDRA TECH,HCL,ACCENTURE and other companies have there own requirement. Some time they change there criteria according to the post so you can visit official sites of these companies and check eligibility.

And as you told that you have two current backlogs and you year gap is also 2 so you can eligible for some companies but not in TCS as par above criteria.

All the best
29th August 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?

what are the biomedical core companies available? what is the eligibility criteria for biomedical company?
8th October 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How an IT company can decide which "college" they will go for recruiting engineers?
30th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Yes , please let me know if 5th semester students are eligible for off campus recruitment in IT companies ?
19th December 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in S.E.Electronics. TCS company visits our college every year. I know eligible criterion for TCS but I do not understand about this rule -
". In cases where a candidate has completed both,
XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses"
I have completed both 12th and diploma.But I got only 56% in 12th and 72% in 10th. Am I eligible or not? Also, what is backlog? I have currently 2 subjects back (A.T.K.T.). Do they need ALL CLEARs Only?
8th March 2014, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

1 have 1 yr gape after 10th nd 1 yr gape after 12th....am eligiblle in accenture?????
8th March 2014, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

i have 85% in 10th nd 80% in 12th.nd 65% in btech bt i hv 1 yr gape after 10 th
na 1 yr gape after 12th...total 2 yr gape ....m i eligible in accenture...........wipro any one of them
29th July 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

If we don't hav current backlogs and other eligibility criteria then we can apply for tcs r not
23rd July 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 85%in 10th but a very low mark 55% in 12 th.i have secured 85%in b.sc (itm) and now i m doing final year mca.so i want to know that am i eligible for any reputed IT company?
4th August 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I hve secured 85% in 10th n 94% in 12th.nw am pursuing my degree 3rd year.i got an aggregate of about 85% in first n scnd years.so will i get a job in wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?