12th October 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required for UPSC medical examination?

respecte sir i a medical student completed medical council of india screening test, want to know abt upsc exam and eligibility for the exam...
please send ,me the details

16th April 2012, 09:29 PM
Nithin026

Thumbs down Re: What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required for UPSC medical examination?

Upsc is a union public service commision. It is conducting by central exmination authority of india. Eligibility is the person who want to wish to write must be pass in bachlore of degree in any discipline by recognised university.
24th January 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required for UPSC medical examination?

sir i am completed M.Sc. Nursing in community health, any option in UPSC experimentation Quisling criteria/ subjection for me.
17th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required for UPSC medical examination?

i hv just completed bachelors degree in homoeopathy.cn i gv this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?