25th November 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in class one? When will be the admission form available for next session?

Respcted Sir, What is the eligibility criteria for class 1 admission. When will the admission form be available? My son's age is 3 years so which year can get the admission. Please guide.
Thank you.
Contact number - 9831536588
Email [email protected]

2nd December 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in class one? When will be the admission form available for next session?

To be eligible to get admission in Class one, your child should have passed Upper Kinder Garten (UKG) from a recognised board. You need to obtain his Transfer/ Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from previous school and submit it in new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing Class One. After successful completion of admission process, your son will be offered in Class One. The application forms for Class one will be generally available from May onwards in most of the schools.
3rd May 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in class one? When will be the admission form available for next session?

Is 6 years must be completed on 31st may for admission in 1st standard for cbse board dps school has told me the same what can I do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?