25th February 2018, 10:11 AM
Shovnasmruti

What is the eligibility criteria required to study B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar?

I have completed B.Sc in Zoology (honours), with Chemistry pass and Microbiology as major elective, from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, but I did not have Botany subject during my graduation but I can teach Botany also. Am I eligible for doing B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in regional institute? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed in any NCTE after completing M.A with 49.75%
  4. From where to attend practical classes between Rourkela study centre and Bhubaneswar study centre?
  5. Eligibility to attend Direct Personal Interview of Accenture for B.Tech candidate of Institute of Technical Education and Research College, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 11000 in OJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get admission in any other engineering college after scoring 30310 in OJEE?
  8. List of the colleges along with procedure offering electrical engineering through correspondence in Odissa?
  9. Eligibility required to study in IIT Bhubaneswar for 2015 session?
  10. Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  11. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring Orissa JEE rank of 5000?
  14. Any chance to get a seat in government college after scoring 6236 rank for B.Tech in OJEE
  15. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA in Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism, Bhubaneswar without submitting any property papers?
  16. Eligibility to study BEd(Geography) in MAM College of Education?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Education in New England College for BEd student? -- [New]
  18. List of universities or colleges offering B.Ed with scholarships in Odisha
28th February 2018, 03:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to study B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar?

Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar

** B.Ed. stands for an undergraduate academic course known as Bachelor of Education.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for B.Ed course is 55%.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Sachivalaya Marg, Near BDA NICCO Park, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751022
Phone: 0674 254 2924
28th February 2018, 04:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to study B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Ed from Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar in Botany also.
You can also change your stream means other than graduation to pursue B.Ed.
There is no upper age limit necessary.
One important thing you should keep in mind that your college must be recognized.
28th February 2018, 05:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Education from any institute:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Final year graduation candidates can also apply for examination.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you have required percentage of marks, you can apply for B.Ed course from Regional institute of Education, Bhubneshwar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?