10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I want to join NIHMT, Bhubaneswar for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  7. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  8. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  9. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  13. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  14. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  17. Can I study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) being a BBA(H) student?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
14th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

To be eligible to study PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management course in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar, you should have passed graduate course in any discipline of your interest from a recognised university. So, if you have passed graduate course, you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management.
15th July 2018, 12:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Upper age limit is not required.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination or directly also.
15th July 2018, 12:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIHMT refers to National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism and for pursing PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management Course then minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The total duration of same course is around 18 years which includes 11 months of Theory and practical , classroom training, 4 months of industrial training, and 3 months of job training.

For more details regarding the course structure and admission procedure to same course, you can refer to the link www.nihmt.org.
15th July 2018, 02:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join NIHMT, Bhubaneswar for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course. Thank you!

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. Duration of the course is 11 months (Theory and Practical) + 4 months (Industrial Training) + 3 months (Job Training) in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The NIHMT, Bhubaneswar website link is given Click Here
15th July 2018, 05:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar are mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

The duration of the PG. Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar is 11months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?