8th October 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Utter Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exam with PCM subject combination. Am I eligible for Utter Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT)? If yes, then when and how to apply for it?

13th October 2019, 10:52 PM
S4018

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Utter Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test?

Eligibility
Candidate must be at least 17 years of age.
Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination or Indian certificate examination after a period of 12 years of study.
Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or any other elective subject.

Yes you would be eligible, you can apply through UPCMET exam usually conducted in May month
15th October 2019, 12:38 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Utter Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test.

The educational qualifications required for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their 12th standard with PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as primary subjects from any recognised board.

2. Age limit- 17 years.

3. Nationality:- Indian.

Candidates can check its official website that they will know the examination date and on its official website, a link is provided regarding filling the form of concerned examination from where they can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?