5th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Dairy Engineering at Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Utter Pradesh? What are the requirements for other state students?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering from Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Utter Pradesh. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? What are the requirements for other state students?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
  2. What can I do to get promotion in Technical section?
  3. What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?
  4. Details of polytechnic entrance exam for diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Which course can I apply after passing diploma in dairy engineering from Government Polytechnic?
  6. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  7. Institutes for Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Date of Madhya Pradesh engineering entrance exam? What are the requirements for it and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma Mechanical stream at Government Polytechnic College, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  11. Procedure of admission at Jawahar Nehru School in 11th standard?
  12. Best coaching centre for coaching of MCA entrance for Jawahar Lal Nehru University
  13. Best coaching centre for coaching of MCA entrance for Jawahar Lal Nehru University
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  15. Procedure to get admission in degree after diploma in civil engineering
  16. Chances to do training after Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Rural Electrification in Utter Pradesh? How to apply for it?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for TOEFL exam for Polytechnic students?
  18. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2017, 09:46 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Diploma in Dairy Engineering at Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Utter Pradesh? What are the requirements for other state students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering from Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Utter Pradesh. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? What are the requirements for other state students?

If you want to do diploma in diary engineering from Jawahat lal Nehru polytechnic, Utter Pradesh, then you must have to fulfil below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in diary engineering is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in diary engineering after 10+2 is 1 year.

>> As you are applying as other state candidate,then your documents are verified as a admission process in some cases NOC (No Objection Certificate) is also demanded.

Career Options after Diploma in Diary Engineering:-

>> Food analyst.

>> Food chemist.

>> Lab technician.

>> Product development associate.

>> Food technologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?