23rd July 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility of PGT-DSSSB Mathematics branch?

Hello Mam, I am a B.Tech Electronics graduate. I want to apply PGT in Mathematics from DSSSB. Can I do MA in Mathematics from distance? Some are saying I will have to do M.Sc in Mathematics. What should I do? Please guide.

19th August 2019, 11:06 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility of PGT-DSSSB Mathematics branch?

PGT-DSSSB is the entrance exam conducted by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board for appointments of PGT (Postgraduate Teachers). You can pursue either M.A.(Maths) OR M.Sc (Maths) to apply for DSSSB PGT Maths. It's depend on you which course is best for you according to interest and other career goals.

DSSSB PGT Mathematics Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have passed Master's degree in the concerned subject mathematics from a recognized university.
- You must have passed a degree or diploma in education or training are also eligible for PGT. OR You must have hold Ph.D in mathematics.
- Upper age limit is 36 years. Age relaxation applicable of 3 years to OBC, 5 years to SC/ST and 10 years to PH candidates.

Steps to Apply for DSSSB
- Visit the official website : www.delhi.gov.in
- For registration, Click on link "DSSSB Online Application".
- Fill the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number and Choose Password. Click on "Proceed".
- Login and Fill the Personal Details, Education Details, Communication Details, Experience Details etc. in application form.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature as per specifications given in the form.
- Check preview of application form before submit and check if any correction. Click on "Final Submit" button.
- Go to "Payment" tab and Make a online payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of confirmation page for future reference.

DSSSB PGT Maths Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 300
- Total Marks : 300
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Each correct answer will awarded with +1 mark and Each incorrect answer will deduct 1/4 mark.

- Mental Ability and Reasoning Ability : 20 Questions
- General Awareness : 20 Questions
- English Language and Comprehension : 20 Questions
- Hindi Language and Comprehension : 20 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude and Data Interpretation : 20 Questions
- Mathematics : 200 Questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?