2nd August 2019, 11:03 PM
Princy rajput

What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for MA Psychology in JNU?

Respected Sir, I am a graduate in Political Science from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra. Am I eligible for MA in Psychology from JNU? If yes, then also let me know about the admission procedure and application charges? Any entrance requirements?

14th August 2019, 07:57 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for MA Psychology in JNU?

1. The basic academic qualification required to pursue Master of Arts in Psychology is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

In some universities, it is mandatory to have done bachelor's degree in Psychology.

2. For admission in JNU, you need to crack entrance examination of JNU. You need to wait for 2020 notification of JNU MA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?