2nd October 2012, 04:33 PM
balakrishna.guluru

How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam

I would like to appear boe karnataka state exams 2012,and having experience about 17 years in power plant with Diploma Electrical & Electronics Engineering.please help me for boe exam2012.

10th February 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam

Sir i have working as a senior boiler operator in a steam plant from last 10 years. I did the diploma in mechanical engineering. I really wanted to du the BOE( Boiler operation engineering ) so please guid me in right way. My email id is sunil_khanai@rediff mail. Com
24th July 2017, 02:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to study BOE course. The full details about eligibility requirements, entrance exam are given below.

The eligibility required is the candidate should have done diploma/ graduation level degree in mechanical/ electrical/ power plant/ chemical/ production engineering from any recognised university.
If the candidate have experience in the related stream will give you a special importance.

There is an entrance exam conducted twice every year. You need to apply for the entrance exam and clear the exam so that you'll be able to get admission based on your performance in the exam.

For more details about application form, syllabus you can visit their official website:
www.wbboilers.gov.in
14th August 2019, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Name , nagindrappa boiler exam date tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?