5th August 2013, 02:56 AM
bryant_suraj

What is the eligibility for UPSC? I am studying in vocational studies in Delhi University

Iam studing in college of vocational studies ,delhi university
Iam doing market management and retail business that is undergraduate course and is BA (vocational studies) programme so I wanted to ask weather iam eligible for upsc civil service exam or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for IPCC after doing graduation in B.A Vocational Delhi from CVS Delhi University
  4. What is the eligibility for admission in B.Ed in Ranchi University? Are candidates who have completed graduation in vocational course eligible for admission?
  5. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  6. Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?
  7. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  9. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  10. Last date for the availability of forms for B.Ed course of DU?
  11. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  13. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  14. Cutoff list of colleges for biotechnology?
  15. Can I get admission in BCA if I have huge interest in computers?
  16. Can I be eligible to appear for AIEEE/IP university after studying 10th class in Delhi?
  17. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  18. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
28th May 2015, 04:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for UPSC? I am studying in vocational studies in Delhi University

UPSC conducts civil services exam in order to recruit personnel to the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS etc.

The eligibility criteria required for civil services exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?