20th September 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to write the MAH MCA CET examination?

Hi, can I sit for MAH MCA CET exam as I had scored only 49% of marks in my Intermediate? What is the standard academic score requirement throughout the academics?

29th September 2019, 11:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write the MAH MCA CET examination?

To be eligible for appearing in MAH MCA CET exam, you should have secured at least 50% marks in Bachelor course. There is no such requirement to secure certain percentage in Intermediate.

Since, you have secured 49% marks in Intermediate, so it doesn't matter. But, you must have secured at least 50% marks in Bachelor course. Then only, you will be eligible for appearing in MAH MCA CET exam.
30th September 2019, 05:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write the MAH MCA CET examination?

The eligibility to write the MAH MCA CET examination is given below.

** The candidate should have passed 12th class and graduation course from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required to write the MAH MCA CET examination is 50% for open and 45% for reserved category candidate.

** If you are in the final year of qualifying examination then are also eligible to apply for MAH MCA CET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?