26th September 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear PSC examination in UAE?

I am working in Dubai and want to attend Public Service Commission (PSC) examinations. Is that possible to write the exam outside India in Dubai? Is there any examination centre available in Dubai?

30th September 2019, 05:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear PSC examination in UAE?

No, it is not possible to appear in PSC examination in UAE.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

There is no examination center in Dubai for state or UPSC examination. So, if you want to appear in the examination you will have to visit India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?