28th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to write NET in Mathematics?

I have completed my B.Sc with Physics and M.Sc in Mathematics. So, am I eligible to write the NET examination in Mathematics? If yes, then also share last 5 years solved papers for NET Mathematics.

31st August 2019, 07:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to write NET in Mathematics?

The eligibility criteria for CSIR NET exam in Mathematics is discussed as below:

1. You must have done master's degree in mathematics from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You need to have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for Mathematics NET exam.

You can download previous year papers of NET exam from official website Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?