6th October 2017, 12:08 PM
Yogesh kumar yadav jampur

What is the eligiblity criteria for doing diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology?

Sir/Mam, I am pursuing graduation in dairy technology so what I eligible for the diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology and time duration for this diploma and fee. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for this course? Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Doing B.E in Biotechnology : Am I eligible for getting admission in post graduate diploma course in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology (DIFAT) in NSI?
  2. Which course is available in short time duration after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  3. Which course is better among Alcohol Fermentation Technology and M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  5. Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?
  6. Names of the courses in engineering?
  7. How to apply for PG Diploma in Alcohol Technology? List private sector job options after this course completion?
  8. Is there any scope for fermentation technology in Maharashtra? What is the income of fermentational engineer?
  9. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  10. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  11. Can I apply for loco pilot exam after completion of 10th and diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  13. Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology
  14. How can I study Diploma in Industrial Electronics being a 12th MCVC(Mechanical Technology) candidate?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR? -- [New]
  17. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Will there be any IT company that recruit candidates without any Eligibility criteria?
7th October 2017, 08:24 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligiblity criteria for doing diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh kumar yadav jampur View Post
Sir/Mam, I am pursuing graduation in dairy technology so what I eligible for the diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology and time duration for this diploma and fee. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for this course? Can you please answer me soon?

As you are doing your graduation in diary technology and further go for diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology, then you must have to fullfil below mentioned eligibility conditions:-

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology is B.SC degree in Chemistry, Bioscience, Industrial chemistry, Biotechnology or any other equivalent qualification in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology is 18 months.

Institutes Offer Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology:-

1) National Sugar Institute, Utter Pradesh

2) Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Maharshtra
7th October 2017, 06:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligiblity criteria for doing diploma in industrial fermentation and alcohol technology?

Diploma course of Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology is not offered by institutes. Rather you need to pursue PG Diploma course in this field.

For getting admission in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology for PG Diploma studies, you need to have B.Sc. degree in Chemistry/BioScience/Industrial Chemistry/Biotechnology/BioChemistry.

As you are pursuing graduation in Dairy technology, so you are eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology.

Subjects like Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Alcohol Technology, Computer Applications, Industrial Fermentation, Plant Maintenance, Distillery Instrumentation, Waste Management will be taught in this PG Diploma course.

Course fees varies from college to college so you need to contact institutes individually for fee details.

Some of the notable institutes for this PG Diploma course are:
Vasantdada Sugar Institute, Maharashtra
Manjari Village Rd, Vasantdada Sugar Institute Colony, Manjari Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 412307
Phone: 020 2690 2100

National Sugar Institute, Uttar Pradesh
G.T. Road, Near Kalyanpur Railway Station, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208017
Phone: 0512 257 0542
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?