5th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Anaya Dwivedi

What to enter in 'Specialization if any' column of UGC NET application form?

Hi, I was filling the UGC NET application form and got stuck in the column asking 'Specialization if any'. What should I enter in this column? Do I need to enter my academic specialization or the specialization I want to opt in NET?

17th September 2020, 04:28 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What to enter in 'Specialization if any' column of UGC NET application form?

In the column 'specialization if any' in the UGC NET form, you have to fill the subject name in which you did your specialization in your masters degree.
For more information, visit ugcnet.nta.nic.in
4th March 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to enter in 'Specialization if any' column of UGC NET application form?

Specialization if any' column of UGC NET application form
8th March 2021, 01:49 PM
Anujjindal12

In the column 'specialization if any' in the UGC NET form, you have to fill in the subject name in which you did your specialization in your master's degree.

To get more details please find the UGC NET Application form step by step filling process May 2021 Exam.

If you are willing to get study material and books guidance, then of course you should try UGC NET Coaching Online as well.
25th March 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What can I answer in specilazation column
1st July 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What to enter in 'Specialization ' column in SSC of UGC HR Recruitment application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?