22nd June 2013, 06:32 PM
c.deepika chinnathambhi

What are the entrance exams to do MS in abroad? How should I prepare?

what are all the entrance exam for doing M.S in abroad? and how to prepare?sir

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams to do MS in abroad? How should I prepare?
  2. How to get admission in abroad? Procedure and which entrance exams to prepare for?
  3. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  4. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I go for MS Degree in Abroad after completion of BCA? Which exams I have to prepare for to go for abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  7. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  8. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  9. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. Procedure for admission to MBA courses in foreign colleges
  11. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  12. Which is best Game Developing course in Abroad for BCA student? For which entrance exam I should prepare? List of colleges for this course?
  13. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  14. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships? -- [New]
  15. What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?
  16. What are the Entrance Exams to pursue M.Tech in Abroad?
  17. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  18. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
16th August 2016, 12:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to do MS in abroad? How should I prepare?

To do MS in Abroad, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university and you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

GRE examination score is required only if you wish to pursue your MS course in US universities and for rest of the Abroad universities only TOEFL or IELTS examination score is required.

You can prepare for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations on your own through online resources or you can also take coaching from any recognised coaching center that offers good quality of coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?