17th October 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?

I recently finished my B.E in computer science....I want to pursue MBA abroad. ...I dont have any work experience ...can u pls help me with the steps and procedures for it.....is it mandatory to have work experience to study abroad?? And can u also tell me abt the entrance exams and scholarship details...

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  2. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
  3. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  4. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  5. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  6. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  8. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  9. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  10. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  11. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  12. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  13. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  14. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  15. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  16. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  17. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
21st October 2014, 07:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?

It is not necessary to have work experience to study MBA in aboard. It is mandatory for only few universities. But, If you consider Germany then it is necessary to have work experience, for almost 80 percent of the universities. If your choice is not Germany, you can easily get many of the universities, who are not asking any work experience.
And when coming to entrance exams, you have to appear for GRE and any one between IELTS and TOEFL. After clearing these exams, you can apply for the selected list of universities. And based upon your profile, universities will send you an admission letter(I20). Each and every university will provide some scholarships to few number of students. And they will depend upon your academic performance in your Graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?