18th February 2013, 01:45 PM

What is Ex servicemen age limit and qualification for sub inspector in Rajasthan Police

Ex service man age limit and qulification for sub inspector in rajasthan police

16th March 2013, 09:25 AM

Default Re: What is Ex servicemen age limit and qualification for sub inspector in Rajasthan Police

sir, rajasthan police mein ex serviceman ke liye sub inspector ke liye mim quelication kya hai.
28th April 2013, 08:24 PM

Default Re: What is Ex servicemen age limit and qualification for sub inspector in Rajasthan Police

What is the age limit and qualification for ex-serviceman for the post of SI in raj. Police
13th June 2013, 09:59 AM

what is age limit and qualification for ex-servicemen for ap police
30th June 2013, 10:57 PM

what is age limite of gov. employ in raj. of sub.ins.in raj.police
1st July 2013, 05:27 PM

age limet for ex army ap
14th July 2013, 07:11 PM

what is promotion system in haryana police sub inspector to higher rank and with time period
29th July 2013, 03:54 PM

what is ex s man age limit qualification for costable in rajasthan police
11th August 2013, 07:12 PM

what is ex servicemen age limit and qualification for sub inspector in Gujarat police
23rd August 2013, 10:30 PM

what is ex servicemen age limit and qualification of sub inspector in Delhi and Haryana?
8th September 2013, 03:14 PM

what is age limet ex-serviceman for sub inspector in andhra pradesh police
25th September 2013, 10:33 PM

Ex serviceman age and q
29th September 2013, 11:12 AM

what is ex serviceman age limit and qualification..
21st October 2013, 06:02 PM

Sir my serviceis completed 10 years sir i have any ex vaccancy in karnataka gov.
12th November 2013, 05:05 PM

What age in Army x service man in Karnataka
23rd November 2013, 11:15 PM

what is ex serviceman age limit
23rd March 2014, 08:33 AM

I'm completed 16 yrs of service in Indian Army & being retired from service on Jun 2014. im intresting for apply for SI post in AP after my retirement. You are requested to intimate the following info for my good knowledge :-

1. qualification.
2. hight
3. physical
4. age (any relx)
5. exam
6. if any quota available in ex-servicemen in AP

. Thanking you,
26th March 2014, 07:10 AM

Sir my complite service in 19 yrs a d retited on 31 aug 2014 entry raj police sub inspector iam want to Enrolled QR
6th April 2014, 06:49 PM

sir I a
m retiring on 31 Aug 2016 my age by that time would be 44yrs 05 months could I get the job in Maharasthra govt after that
16th April 2014, 11:07 AM

Sir what is the age &qualifications required in dehli police&haryana police for EX servicemen
23rd May 2014, 04:44 PM

Dear sir M Retiring On 28th Fab 2014 sub inspector in rajasthan police And my age 60 year could i get the job agen in rajasthan police
27th May 2014, 03:16 PM

Sir rajasthan police me ex man ke liye age limit aur qua
lification kya hai?
28th May 2014, 06:45 PM

Sir rajsthan police me ex army man keep lite age limit aur qualification kya hai?
Please can you give information ?
26th July 2014, 08:13 PM

Sir I am Bharat Serving in indian army i want to join karnataka police as a sub inspector mob 08003591431 pl guide me know i am fifteen year of service is running thanks jai hind.
21st August 2014, 08:03 AM

what is the physical standard for constable in haryana police as well as sub inspector
28th August 2014, 11:02 PM

Jai hind sir
I'm serving in army finishing 17yr in 2017 I want to join karnataka state police what should I do sir
From
The solider
Saravana
4th October 2014, 10:28 AM

Sir i am ex service after april 2015 i reuairment sub inspector in rajasthan poolish
26th October 2014, 07:40 AM

Sar Good MoriniagMy Army Sarveas 15 yar Hai Ouar M uaje Karnatk Polic Me Job Karna Hai Plaeas Ap Muje B
atasakte Hai Eax Army ka Kota Kitna Hai Nageshayekar Bealgaum
THANKAS
7th November 2014, 11:37 AM

Respected sir, is complete 15 yr of service in army.I want to know I belong to Punjab could I apply for SI and ASI post in himachal police , or any state in india.I am graduate from Karnataka university. What is age required ln HP or age matters according to state. Vijay choudhry
28th March 2015, 12:14 PM

repected sir,my self is vikas rana and serving in army.i m completing my 11 years service.my present qualification is m.com from h p university.sir,i m very intersted to join police as a inspector in our respective state h.p so ,what is the procedure ...................ex age ,exam,etc. so,give advice.my dob is 19/11/1984. thanking uuuuu
28th March 2015, 12:21 PM

respected sir,my self is vikas rana,completing 11 service in army.my present qulification is m.com from h p university sir i m very intersted to join police as a inspector.so sir pls tell me what is the age limit,exam,etc as per requirement.my dob is 19/11/1984.i belong to himachal pradesh,thanking uuuuuuu
15th May 2015, 11:00 AM

Good mng sir I am R K Prusty service 11 year pls detail ex-Army quota job in odisha police SI wait for your answer
25th May 2015, 11:46 AM

Hai I am vignu. I want to became a police officer in my respective state andra please give me some knowledge for join to ap police department (I am now serving in indian air force)
23rd July 2015, 06:32 AM

Sir my self sudip saha.i have been completed 16years in army.i am a gtaduate.pls suggest me what type of job could I get?I belong to west bengal nadia,district.
23rd July 2015, 04:20 PM

Age limit in SI exam attend for exserviceman tamilnadu gov
19th September 2015, 08:57 PM

What is the age limit for an exserviceman to join in andrapradesh sub inspector ?
24th October 2015, 11:00 AM

Sir meri service 16 sal ho cuki hai aur main maharashtra police join karna chahata hu. Rasta bataye
5th June 2016, 04:31 PM

what is the age limits and qualification for ex serviceman to join in SI Rajasthan police?
11th July 2016, 01:09 PM

what is the ex servicemen age limit and qualification for sub inspector mp politice
29th November 2016, 04:08 PM

I am retiring from indian army as a subedar clerk with age of 51 years. I am eligible for any govt. job in rajasthan or delhi
10th May 2017, 11:44 AM

I'm 45 years and 24 year service l want to know what is age,qualification, physical standard, required to join for post, S I, and constable, Thank you.
13th June 2017, 09:21 AM

Dear sir
My name is govindkarabhari I'm in present in army services and then pension for after one year please send the PSI post 2017 how seet and age limit and codification sending the message
6th August 2017, 10:53 PM

I am 48 years old army man and wants to join raj police as ASI/SI. May I request you for the fulfill criteria for the same vacancy just like age, education qualification, physical standard, written test, interview etc. Please tell me.
17th February 2018, 09:39 PM

Prabhakar rao I am 35 years old army man and wants to join Raj police as asi/Si may I request you for the fulfill criteria for the same vacancy just like age education qualification physical standard written test interview eat please tell me sir
4th July 2022, 01:47 PM

My age is 48 year, can i apply for SI Exam in Raj Police as a exserviceman