2nd April 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the exact date for BHU B.Sc entrance exam?

What is the exact date for BHU B.Sc entrance exam? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the exam? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. It will be helpful if you can answer me with the right details.

15th April 2016, 11:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exact date for BHU B.Sc entrance exam?

BHU B.Sc entrance examination i.e; UET ( Under Graduate Entrance Test ) 2016 was originally going to held on the 17th April 2016 but now it has been extended and is scheduled to be held on 1st June for PCM group and on 2nd June for PCB group.

To be eligible for the same courses one has to secure at least 50% aggregate in each of their respective group i.e; in PCM or PCB group from a recognized institute. Also one's age must be within 16 years to 22 years in case on general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned for applying for the same examination then I am sorry to inform you that last date for filling an application has passed and was on 29th February 2016.

For more information regarding the same examination you can log on to the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in or www.bhu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?