22nd January 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?

Sir,
I am a student of M.Sc. in Maths and computing.I want to do B.Ed. in Mathematics from BHU. Plz,tell me the eligibility and the syllabus as well as the last date for submission of BHU B.Ed. entrance form .also tell me what is the duration of BHU B.Ed. Please reply as soon as possible

28th February 2015, 10:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of M.Sc. in Maths and computing.I want to do B.Ed. in Mathematics from BHU. Plz,tell me the eligibility and the syllabus as well as the last date for submission of BHU B.Ed. entrance form .also tell me what is the duration of BHU B.Ed. Please reply as soon as possible
Yes, of course you are eligible for B. Ed after completing M.Sc Mathematics course. Those candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for B. Ed course. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board with Commerce as the main subject of study. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation. Certain colleges carry out admission test during the selection process.
15th September 2016, 01:21 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?

Yes you can apply for Bed in BHU, The candidate who have passed BA,BSC or BCOM or any other Graduation degree from a recognized University with the 50% of number can apply for BEd : Other thing are attached in PDF
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Ed Two years reguler.pdf(2.97 MB, 226 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?