14th August 2012, 10:06 PM
gunti 1977

What are the exact vacancies in group IV in Hyderabad District? I am expect a score of 250 in group IV exam

sir i espected my scor is 250 in group 4 exam can hopes for this job and tell exact vacanciees in group 4 in hyderab district

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for Group IV? My score is 226 in group IV
  2. Can I get a job from Hyderabad district after scoring 215 marks in Group IV?
  3. Am I eligible for B Group Vacancies? I am a 28 years old student
  4. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  6. How much the cutoff marks requirement for Group IV in Adilabad district?
  7. What is the cutoff marks for OC Men in Krishna District in Group IV
  8. What is the syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Where can I get the exact simple categorization for 300 questions asked in entrance exam?
  9. What is the fee for group I and group II exam coaching in Hyderabad?
  10. Where to get Railway entrance exam forms for engineers?
  11. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure? -- [New]
  12. What is the cutoff marks of group IV for Guntur district?
  13. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  14. What group can I expect after scoring 2872 rank in Amrita? How much is the cutoff?
  15. Coaching centers available in Vizag and Hyderabad? What is the syllabus for group I and II?
  16. Am I eligible for Group C and Group D posts having PG in Fire & Safety?
  17. Exact date of Airforce open recruitment of Group Y at Guwahati?
  18. How to prepare for group discussions and interview in ICICI Bank's PO exam?
3rd March 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the exact vacancies in group IV in Hyderabad District? I am expect a score of 250 in group IV exam

i got 175 marks st catagiry can i got job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?