12th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?

Sir, what is the eligibility criteria for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh) Group 1 and Group II exams. My son passed his Intermediate with 57% and now going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad. He is born and studying in Hyderabad. Is he eligible for Group 1 exam after completing his BCA?

Please help as I am not finding this info. anywhere including APPSC official web site.

Thanks.
Bhaskar Rao, Pune

22nd May 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?

please tell me about the minimum percentage(in graduation) required to attend appsc examinations
25th May 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?

sir iam complete my b.tech sir and my caste is s.t what is the eligibility for writing group1 sir
26th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

age limit of o.c candidates to attend the appsc? & how many times have chances to attend the appsc?
22nd June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to write APPSC exam, i did M.TECH IN CHEMICAL ENGG. Can i eligible for APPSC exam, my age 28 years , i have SC reservation.
26th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to write APPSC exam, i am now final year b.tech(eee).can i eligible for appsc exam
1st August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hai sir. I hve single sitting degree in perriar university. Shall i eligbill for groups
22nd August 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

is group 1 exams will be conducted every year?
29th August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I passed my intermediate with 92percent,and passed b,sc nursing in distinction,am i eligible for appsc group1 and 11 exams?
29th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

information about groups? what is the difference between group I,II,III,IV?
3rd September 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the eligibility criteria for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh) Group 1 and Group II exams. My son passed his Intermediate with 42% and completed his B-Tech graduation with 58%. Is he eligible for Group 1 exam.

Please help as I am not finding this info. anywhere including APPSC official web site.

Thanks.
Jayaram,Nellore
5th October 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR, INFORM ABOUT THE POSTS OF GROUP II IN APPSC
30th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what is the age limit to attempt group1exam
7th November 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir , im pursuing my MBA , so i m eligbls fr gorp , exms , n whn the 2011, notifiction are avlbls now, sir which group is usseful to me accorng to my MBA finces ,

plz help me sir,
thanking u

B. ANIL KUMAR ( HYDERABAD )
11th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My name is Surya. I am 33 years old. I have BC-A Reservation. I completed my MBA in 2004 with 57% & Bsc (C/Sc) with 56%. So, As per my age.. Am i eligible for Group Exams? When should we get the notification generally? What is the Difference between Group I & Group II?. Please give us with detailed information ASAP.
12th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,am doing my b.tech. am i eligble 4r groups after comple of my b.tech. if am eligable how can i apply and what are the subjects i have to choose
14th November 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am a Economics graduate , can anybody list out the minimum qualification for appearing Group 1 and Group 2 exams, it will be of great help for me if anybody provides the link where i can get all the details.

Regards,
Sankar.
15th November 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how often group 2 exam notifications will be?
19th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i appllyl for the job of divisional account officer now.
26th November 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

wt is the minimum marks for appsc
28th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for group 1 exam
29th November 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for group1 and group 2?
29th November 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam complete my b.tech sir and my caste is s.t what is the eligibility for writing group1 sir
i firstly prefer u take up spoken english classes coz it is really too bad (hav a positive thinking)
30th November 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my aircraft maintenance engineering 3 years course after my 10 2.Sir am i eligible to write group 1?
1st December 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir BSc[ male nursing ]completed person is eligile for group 1?
6th December 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i am studying polytechnic second year,i want 2 become an I.A.S officer,please give me the complete details about it.
10th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am 31yrs and completed bsc computers ith 58%and inter with 52% am i eligible for group 1 exams
10th December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed b.tech in 2011 but till now i didnt recieve my certificates because i left 2subjects as option i want to write those two subjects to attain more percentage thats why i didnt apply to the provisionals am i eligible to APPSC GROUP1,2 EXAMS please reply sir.

thanking you sir.

from sravani.congress
rajahmundry.
12th December 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am not completed my degree some (2) subjects are there but i am attend the final year exams is there any chance to apply the groups............................................ ............
12th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I cant understand the visual requirements for the post code3 in the notification. Please clarify what is the visual requirement?

Bharath,
Tirupati
25th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
iam studing b.pharmacy final year i am eligible for group 1 exam?
28th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have 59.91% in my B.E, am i eligible for APPSC group 1
30th December 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech final year student.am i eligible for appsc group 2 exam
2nd January 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

i am a polytechnic student with 78%.Am i eligible for groups and forwhich post.
9th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i compleated my B.sc(maths,statistics and cmputer science) compartmental with 55.50% (pass dvision ), is am eligible for satastical officer post latestly announced by the appsc and my date of birth is 03/09/1975 ( general)
9th January 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, compleated my B.sc(maths,statistics and computer science) with 55.5% ( compartmetal) pass division, is am eligible for appsc latest annuced stastical officer post
10th January 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPEAR GROUP 1 EXAMINATION WHEN I AM DOING MY FINAL YEAR IN BA
20th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying b.pharmacy 3rd year &my course will be completed in 2013march.am i eligible for writing group2 exam?
23rd February 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i have passed M.com in fristclass i want to apply for accountofficer in appsc exam what is the eligiblity
percentage and how to prepare what is the syllabusforthat
16th May 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam compleated b.tech with IT branch tell me group1 compleate details
30th December 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am domiciled in some other state (assam). I aspire to write the appsc(andhra pradesh public service commision am I eligible for taking up the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?