25th February 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What exactly one has to study in IAS exam and upto what level questions appear? Are the questions out of syllabus?

Hello,
what exactly one has to study in IAS exam & upto what level means questions come from which standard or from syllabus or out of syllabus? How much one should prepare & how to do self-study?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Upto which class level english we have to study for the preparation of tgt english?
  2. Which subjects are important for preparation for test? I am doing LLB 5 years course
  3. Latest TCS written test paper pattern?
  4. Is higher maths included for BBA entrance?
  5. What is the level of questions of ISAT? What kind of preparation is necessary?
  6. Number of seats in m.tech in iiitb? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. DOEACC - C Level, Computer Organisation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I get the job of Senior Assistant(Accounts) in Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd of Karnataka being MBA In Finance student? Best books for the preparation of this post? -- [New]
  9. Associateship Examination-Marine Underwriting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which correspondence will be better between FIITJEE RSM and Resonance DLP?
  11. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for NSTSE?
  12. How can I get Entrance forms of BHU? Do these forms available in online?
  13. Anna University Centre for Distance Education MBA 1st Sem- Management Concepts Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. What type of questions will be asked in EIL Management Trainee for computer science students and upto which level? Do they ask about the programming languages like Java or C++?
  15. Previous years JAM Physics and JEST Physics question papers?
  16. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
  17. How to prepare for IAS Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in IAS Exam?
  18. Is there any negative marks in DCECE?
29th May 2011, 10:23 PM
venkat741

Default Re: What exactly one has to study in IAS exam and upto what level questions appear? Are the questions out of syllabus?

There are wide resources online for preparation. You can buy additional books for your optional subjects. Further assistance could be provided by the coaching institutes for your preparation.
22nd June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What exactly one has to study in IAS exam and upto what level questions appear? Are the questions out of syllabus?

is civil engg easy fo ias mains??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?