10th January 2013, 12:45 PM
mayurikulkarni2105

What is the exam date of external MSc Chemistry in Pune University?

what is the exam date of external msc chemestry in pune university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get external admission for MSc computer science in Pune University?
  2. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  3. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  6. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  7. Last date of submission of forms for MSc chemistry in Delhi, Pune, Chennai and Kanpur University?
  8. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?
  9. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  10. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  11. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  12. Last date of M.Com external admission in pune university
  13. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  15. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
  16. Which are the courses along with B.A. available in Pune University for F.Y.B.A external student?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  18. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
14th May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam date of external MSc Chemistry in Pune University?

What is the date of entrance exam for msc mathematics?
18th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am BSc BEd serving in an institution. I have done BSc in physics i want to complete my postgraduation in any stream but externally. Can you please guide me for the same.
27th June 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for external m.sc in chemistry from any university
7th June 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: What is the exam date of external MSc Chemistry in Pune University?

my que is pune uni. taking external exam in msc chemistry field? plz give the colleges name? and what is the process & fee structure?
25th February 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Admition date in external MSC chemistry in Pune university in 2015
1st March 2016, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I wantto to take external admission for MSC in organic chemistry. Plz tell me the university or college name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?