8th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the examination date for BA 1 year Mumbai, Maulana Azad College?

sir please tell me the examination date for BA 1year Mumbai.Maulana azad college

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  2. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  3. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  4. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  5. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  6. List of top medical universities or colleges for MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  8. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  9. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  10. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?
  12. Any scholarship program there for MBBS students in India? I am a MBBS 1st year student in Maulana Azad Medical College
  13. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What is the approximate fee for MBBS course excluding hostel fee in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
  15. Can I get MANIT after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  16. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of top colleges offering economics honours in west bengal? Is maulana azad considered as a good college?
  18. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
20th December 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the examination date for BA 1 year Mumbai, Maulana Azad College?

I would like to take B.A. exam 2011-12 from this university, pls tell me the date of form availability and submission.

thanks

M. A. Nadvi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?