30th May 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What exams I have to take to become DC? I am studying final year engineering of EC branch

What exams I have to take to become dc am studying final year engineering of ec branch?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take IAF? I am studying final year in Computer Science and engineering
  2. How to prepare for AFCAT and Army exam? I am studying final year Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Can I write UPSC Exam while in final year of Btech Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  5. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students?
  6. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which entrance exams are available for me after studying final year Mechanical Engineering
  9. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  10. How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?
  11. How many number of attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  12. Exams for which I am eligible for after scoring 80% in B.E Electrical?
  13. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  14. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  15. Can I appear for IAS Exam before commencement of final year of Engineering Examinations?
  16. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  17. What kind of exams are there for PSU? I am a final year student studying EEE
  18. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
15th July 2016, 02:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I have to take to become DC? I am studying final year engineering of EC branch

DC stands for District Collector. The entrance examination for this is called Civil Services examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. The minimum qualification required to apply for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of any discipline can also apply for this exam.

The minimum age limit to apply for this examination is 21 years. Upper age limit for general category candidates is 32 years and that for OBC is 35 years and for SC/ST candidate is 37 years. Electronics and Communication engineering candidates can apply for Civil Services examination.

There are three stages of this exam that is Preliminary, Mains and interview. You must all clear all stages to join Indian Administrative Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?