26th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for B.Tech 3rd year with Hostel Charge?

sir we want to know fee for b.tec 3year with hostel charge...pelase tell me the fee

15th May 2013, 08:11 PM
aklk224

Post Re: What is the fee for B.Tech 3rd year with Hostel Charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir we want to know fee for b.tec 3year with hostel charge...pelase tell me the fee
Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned your college or University.So i am giving you the fee details of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Fee details.Engineering is the four year course.So you have to pay the same amount for all 4 years

Bachleor of Technology:
Tuition Fee:
For seats under Govt. Quota approx 30,000 INR /annum
For seats under Management Quota approx 90,000 INR /annum

The Hostel fees and the Building fund will differ from college to college

All the Best
2nd January 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for B.Tech 3rd year with Hostel Charge?

AS ON 02/01/2014 TOTAL EXPENDITURE ON B TECH COURSES INCLUDING BREAK UP IN KIIT .BHUBANESWAR AND BITS ;PILANI PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITHIN 3 DAYS
10th September 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for B.Tech 3rd year with Hostel Charge?

Suppose if we were not paid 3rd year fee due to financial constraints but exams appeared due to the candidate's well behaviour also promoted and attended 4th years classes but suddenly removed the name of the candidate due to pending payment, what will be the next course of action ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?