18th February 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Arch and is there any campus interview?

What is the fee structure for the B.Arch and do you have campus interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  3. Last date of passing B.Com from correspondence from South Campus? What is the fee structure?
  4. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  5. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  6. Information regarding campus interview?
  7. How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?
  8. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  10. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  11. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  12. Skills required at the time of campus interview? -- [New]
  13. Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in MBA?
  15. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  16. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  18. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2019, 05:11 PM
kritts

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Arch and is there any campus interview?

Currently architecture is considered to be one of the highest paid courses in India and the course period is 5 years . So structure according to Karnataka VTU is 75,000/ year through NATA CET , 2,50,000 throught COMED_K . Yes there is campus interview in few universities .
20th June 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Arch and is there any campus interview?

Which university having campus interview for B.E arch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?