16th January 2017, 11:29 PM
sudha1962

What is the fee structure for B.Pharmacy approved by Kerala Government in self Financing Colleges?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Pharmacy from Kerala so I want to know what is the fee structure for B.Pharmacy approved by Kerala Government in self Financing Colleges? How can I apply for Merit seats? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  2. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala?
  3. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  4. What is the Government approved fee for Merit seats in self Financing Colleges for B.Pharmacy and MBA courses? -- [New]
  5. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  6. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  7. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of self financing engineering colleges and private self financing engineering colleges in Kerala?
  9. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  11. What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?
  12. Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?
  13. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of self financing colleges? Merit fee structure details of Engineering?
  15. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  16. Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?
  17. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  18. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
18th January 2017, 11:17 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Pharmacy approved by Kerala Government in self Financing Colleges?

B.pharma fees ranges from Rs 80,000 to Rs 1,55,000 yearly.

Mentioning you some college for the admission in Kerala
>> Amrita school of pharmacy.
>> Lisie college of pharmacy, Cochin
>> National college of pharmacy, Kozikode
>> Grace college of pharmacy, Palakkad

** If you want to apply visit the college office and get the admission form.
** College will conducts its own entrance exam and merit will be prepared accordingly.
** Fees need to be submit in for of Demand draft in favor of college, application and examination fees need to be paid in cash mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?