1st June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?

what about the fee structure of biotechnology courses ?...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
  3. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  4. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  6. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  9. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for Ph.D. in Biotechnology at V.I.T. Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in JNU?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What should we do to join Biotechnology? Fee structure and the colleges?
  15. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  16. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology? -- [New]
  17. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
20th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?

* Eligibility...............

Min. 60% in class X & XII with min. 60% in PCM/PCB for Non-sponsored & 55% for Sponsored category

* Duration : 4 Yr(s)

* 1st Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee.

(Rs. in Lacs) : 1.07

* 1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee

(Rs. in Lacs) : 1.60
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?