28th March 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for class 11th in St. Germain High School, Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to study Intermediate from St. Germain High School, Bangalore so I want to know what is the fee structure for class 11th in St. Germain High School, Bangalore? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  2. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  3. Total fee structure of 9th standard in Carmel High School?
  4. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  5. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  7. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  9. Can I get admission in other high standard school after studying 11th?
  10. Fee structure of St. Xavier school to get admission in 11th at Nagpur?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th of Christ College, Bangalore?
  12. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  14. What is fee structure of one year engineering coaching classes for class 11th students?
  15. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  16. What is the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching center Kota for biology student
  17. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  18. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2019, 02:42 PM
adithyasunil26

Default Re: What is the fee structure for class 11th in St. Germain High School, Bangalore?

The fee structure is as follows:
-You will have to initially pay an admission fee of Rs.50,000
-The tuition fee per year is Rs.20,000
-The books, transport and uniform fee aren't fixed as such and change from year to year
2nd June 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for class 11th in St. Germain High School, Bangalore?

When is the admission for 11th Std. I am waiting for my son 10 Th CBSE result..
1st March 2022, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of 8th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?