8th July 2019, 01:43 PM
narayahan

What is the fee structure of government allotted seats in private medical colleges?

I want to understand the fee structure of government quota seats in private/self finance medical colleges in and around Delhi or Mumbai. Please update me on this soon.

19th June 2020, 12:14 AM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of government allotted seats in private medical colleges?

According to the news agency PTI, with this reduction planned by BoG, the fee for 50 per cent of MBBS seats will range between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 10 lakh in across private medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka? 9 31st August 2019 11:55 AM
What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM? 11 23rd May 2015 01:25 PM
Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka? 28 19th May 2014 07:52 PM
Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka? 2 26th January 2014 12:09 PM