5th July 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Availability of scholarships for MBBS in Singapore?

Is there any scholarship exams available to study in Singapore and also how much should I score in my plus two to be eligible for writing the scholarship exams for doing MBBS in Singapore?

19th June 2020, 12:08 AM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: Availability of scholarships for MBBS in Singapore?

There are no scholarships for Indian students studying medicine in Singapore. International students only make up about one percent[1] (or 3 out of 280) of the undergraduate enrollment in medicine in Singapore. Of the three non-Singaporeans, one or two are from ASEAN.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship? 1 13th August 2016 11:35 PM
Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies? 0 29th January 2016 07:50 PM
Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore? 1 15th November 2015 06:54 PM
Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship? 1 20th February 2015 11:56 AM