27th April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and last date to purchase the diet form?

please tell me about the fee structure and last date of purchasing and submission of diet form

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and last date to purchase the diet form?
  2. Where can I get the DIET entrance exam form? Last date to purchase of DIET entrance exam form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure?
  3. Details about the diet course? Where can I get the diet course form? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Fee structure and last date of purchasing and submission of Diet form?
  5. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  6. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  7. What is the last date for M.Com correspondence form? What is the fee structure?
  8. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates? -- [New]
  9. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  11. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  12. From where can I purchase DIET form in Delhi?
  13. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  14. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of engineering colleges along with their fee structure(with hostel fee) in MP? What's the application form issuing date of MP-PET?
  16. Where can I get DIET exam form in Delhi?
  17. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  18. Last date of purchasing diet forms in Delhi? What is the mode of the fee?
10th August 2012, 09:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and last date to purchase the diet form?

Colleges/Universities have different fees structure and form availability date.
You haven't mentioned the name of the institution you want to apply in! Neither you have mentioned whether it is under graduate or post graduate or Diploma course?

In the absence of such vital information it is not possible to provide the information you are seeking.

Kindly provide the details to get the information, as it cannot be provided on self assumption when it is a matter of someone's career.
16th February 2014, 06:17 PM
67vijaysharma

what is last date of purchasing and submission of diet form[/QUOTE] and also tell me about fee structure and also tell me about the document reqd
5th June 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Please, tell me the difference between diet cet and diet...and fee structure for private colleges..any idea about that minimum or maximum fee acc to college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?