23rd June 2013, 03:45 PM
namratasachan11

What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?

I want to know about fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank exams and what is last date of fresh batch for bank/po admission please tell me soon......

29th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?

i want to know the address of mahindra coaching institue in bangalore please let me know about that soon
17th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what is the fee for the classes of g.s. and maths . vikas
16th December 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

fee structure of mahindra coaching
16th December 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure Mahindra choching classes for RLY exam in gorakhpur (up).
9th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about fee structure of Mahindra coaching classes in DELHI...
& i also want to know which mahindra's branch is the best in Delhi

plz tell me asap..
10th February 2014, 11:34 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Mahindra Coaching Classes are very much popular from bank exams point of view.

Number of candidates who have taken coaching from this institute are now doing bank jobs.

If your very goal is to get a job in banking sector, then Mahindra would be the good choice for you.

Some of the best things from Mahindra side is

-Conducting of mock exams thrice in a week
-displaying of results as per the ranks at national level
-top faculty
-series of books for good number of exercises
-One time fee for the candidates
-Providing daily news paper
-Special focus towards current affairs
-Providing own magazine for all the candidates every month.

Fee is not too much high from Mahindra for Bank Coaching.

They are going to provide variety of cards like
-Green card
-White card

Green card validity is for life time. For this, they are going to charge a fee of 8k-10k

If you avail this card, until you get bank job, you can attend for the classes and mock exams.

The validity of white card is for 1 year. Within a period of 1 year time, you will be eligible for the classes and exams through this card.

For this card, they are going to charge 6K-8K.

There is some other card which I am not sure of exactly through which you can attend only for mock exams and not for the classes.

You can join this institute and can gain good knowledge. I am sure of it.

Wish you all the best.
27th April 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Vikram rathour at saharanpur coaching at SBI po pl guideline sir 9758074512
7th June 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for sbi clerk coaching .is there any fee relaxation for ex serviceman pls inform my email id is [email protected]
7th June 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for sbi clerk coaching .is there any fee relaxation for ex serviceman pls inform my email id is [email protected]
12th September 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?

[QUOTE=namratasachan11;3678234]
I want to know about fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank exams in hyderbad and what is last date of fresh batch for bank/po admission please tell me soon.
20th October 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir..
i want some information of fees and new batch start for bank preparation on mahendra coaching..
plz provide about information..
my email id ad.. [email protected]
20th October 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir..
i want some information of fees and new batch start for bank preparation on mahendra coaching..
plz provide about information..
my email id ad.. [email protected]
24th December 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee of bank po exam and last date of registration for batch january
[email protected]
20th January 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know fee structure of mahindra preparation cources in gorakhpur U.P.
[email protected]
17th February 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the fee structure of mahindra ( ssc classes ) in allhabad can u send me a urjent message my no is 7398307982 and when a new branch started
13th March 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fees structure of mahendra bank po coaching kindly reply me at [email protected] soon
1st April 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure @ mahindra(PO) classes is it including hostel or no
16th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mahendra coaching institute for bank PO??
6th June 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, how much fees for bank clerk coaching in hyderabad& also what is green & white card
[email protected]
10th June 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know about the fee structure in mahindra coaching centre in Gorakhpur. My email id is [email protected]
10th June 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know fees structure of banking classes in hydrabad
13th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the fee structure of mahindra bank classes for bank exams in raipur also the schedule of new batches going to be starting.
My email id
[email protected]
14th June 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for ssc exam coaching at mahindra dehradun
15th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for bank po exams at mahindra dehradun. I am interested to join mahindra coaching classes.
15th June 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am interested to join mahindra coaching classes for bank po exams... pllzzz tell me about the fees structure for bank PO exams at mahindra dehradun. kindly reply me at
my email I'd-
[email protected]

thank you...
26th June 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am interested to join Mahindra Coaching Classes for bank PO & SSC exams. pls tell me about the fees structure for bank PO & SSC exams. at Mahindra New Delhi. kindly reply me at
my email I'd-
[email protected]
30th June 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fee structure of mahindra coaching
Sir I am mahindrad of joinmahindraa instutes what is the fess structures of po nd ssc
[email protected]
3rd July 2015, 04:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

The fee structure for Mahindra's Institute is Rs 10,000 and the course duration is for 2-3 months. They will provide you all the study materials and classes are held twice in a week. For more information you can visit this site http://mahendras.org/home.aspx all relevant details are given on website.
16th July 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about fee structure of mahendra class for ssc ldc clerk in timarpur institute
22nd July 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i am in doubt white card valid for one year pay fees for it 6000 or8000 and can I pay a fees in installment if yes,so how much pay in 1 installment. plz help me
24th October 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about fee structure for bank clerk and hostel facility for girls in dehradun. Please provide complete information asap.
Email- [email protected]
Ekta rawat
29th October 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about free for bank PO,bank clerk? & I want to know date to startng a new batch for bank po&clerk students...?
plzz rply me..

Email Id.:- [email protected]
25th February 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about fee structure of mahendra class for ssc ldc clerk in Berhampur Town,Ganjam District,State Odisha institute

[email protected]
29th March 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank exams? could you please send me the details of fresh batches?send the details to polasanirupa1996@gmail
21st April 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank, rly and ssc
9th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank and ssc
20th May 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of mahindra coaching classes for bank po
24th June 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of banking and ssc in mahindra institute
24th June 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I want to know the fee of mahindra coaching for ibps and po exams and also the hostel fee plz
26th June 2016, 10:03 AM
anuradha1985

Mhindra is good institute for banking and its faculties are also good.
They always change their fee with some offer but however their latest fee package for SBI PO course is 8000/- for full 4 to 5 months course.

Some other institutes for banking
TIME
Career power
IMS
26th July 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want some information of fees and new batch start for bank preparation in mahendra coaching nagpur..
plz provide information..
my email id [email protected]
5th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I want to know the Fee structure of Bank and SSC in Mahindra mumbai. Please let me know on [email protected]
6th October 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to open branch of mahendra catching please tell me the procedure how I can open the branch my email address is this [email protected] my contract number is 09415454250
6th November 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir

I want to know the fees structure of Amritsar Mahendra coaching centre for bank po and C.A and C.S

Plzz provide information....
6th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

: What is the fee structure of Mahindra Coaching classes for bank exam?

My email id is '[email protected]'
Please let me know the fee structure through with my email.. thank you..
11th December 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to know about the fee structure of mahindra coaching in Gwalior and new batch start section also.
Plzz let me know on - malikaanchal01@ Gmail. Com
27th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee amount for bank exam and rail exam coaching classes of Mahindra?
19th March 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Please sir give me details about fees email I'd [email protected]
2nd May 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of company secretary in magenta institute of sector 18
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?