10th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MSc Nursing?

What is the fee structure for msc nursing?...Pelase tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do distance education MSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  2. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  5. Is there MSc Nursing course in Lissie Hospital Cochin? Fee structure for MSc Nursing in Kerala? Solved and unsolved question papers for MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Nursing?
  7. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  8. Is MSC Nursing in Child Health Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  9. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  11. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  12. Fee structure for MSc nursing in distance?
  13. Information about MSc Nursing?
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  15. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program? -- [New]
  16. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  17. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
23rd November 2015, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Nursing?

The fee structure for MSc Nursing as given below::::::>>>>>>

>> 1,30,000

NOTE.............Hostel, Mess, Other Fees and Caution Deposit will be extra.

For more information you can contact at the address as given below::::>>>>>>>

CONTACT ADDRESS

The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Medicine,
AIMS Ponekkara P.O, Kochi- 682041
Nursing Contact 0484-2858373
19th March 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Nursing?

Details of M.Sc nursing in distance education with fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?