22nd August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?

Hi this is supriya i m doing my bsc nursing 4 year i wanted to knw that can we do forensic course after bsc nursing it will be diploma or degree course what wil be the fee and time of the years. Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  2. How to get admission in Forensic Dentistry in Indian Colleges? Fee structure and the duration of it?
  3. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  4. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  6. Fee structure and Duration of CS course for a Graduation candidate?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  8. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  12. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
  13. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  14. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
22nd April 2012, 05:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is supriya i m doing my bsc nursing 4 year i wanted to knw that can we do forensic course after bsc nursing it will be diploma or degree course what wil be the fee and time of the years. Thank u
After the completion of Bachelors degree program, eligible candidates may look to pursue Msc in Forensic Science or Post graduate diploma course. In order to be eligible for the Msc program, one must have completed Bachelor in Science or Medicine or Engineering or Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [percentage criteria may vary]. Admission are based on entrance exams conducted by the department of forensic science of the University. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters. The duration of the PG Diploma program is one year.
The fee structure of every University vary from each other. In order to pursue Msc in Forensic Science from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, will cost Rs.30,000 per semesters excluding other fees.
15th May 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?

can we do b.sc after 2 simple arts
5th June 2012, 08:50 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

After the completion of Bachelors degree program, eligible candidates may look to pursue Msc in Forensic Science or Post graduate diploma course. In order to be eligible for the Msc program, one must have completed Bachelor in Science or Medicine or Engineering or Pharmacy with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [percentage criteria may vary]. Admission are based on entrance exams conducted by the department of forensic science of the University. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters. The duration of the PG Diploma program is one year.
21st December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after completing bsc nursing
6th February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can a BSc graduate do forensic nursing what are the protocols to join in that
29th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can a BSc(nursing)graduate can do MBBS thru distance learning
17th October 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I do forensic nursing after completing of Bsc nursing, and scope
,how can apply
24th March 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Sc nursing program and having 1 yr experience. M.Sc or post graduate forensic nursing is good.scope in Dubai.
24th July 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed my ANM nursing before 4 years back. I do 10 2 science and having 4 years experience. can I do B.sc nursing in correspondent.
4th May 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing. I want to do msc in forensic nursing . I know that Gujarat forensic university offers that course. But, as I have searched it is offering only diploma in forensic nursing. Is there any other colleges? If yes, I want to know the exam details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?