4th April 2013, 09:01 PM
kousiananthi

What is the fee structure for SLET entrance exam?

pls details foe slet exam in 2013?..please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of SLET exam application forms? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is SRM university fee structure?
  3. Date of sale of SLET entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  6. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  7. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?
  10. How should I write SLET entrance exam? I am doing masters(M.E)
  11. What is the fee structure for CPMT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted? -- [New]
  13. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  14. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?
  16. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  17. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  18. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
21st July 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for SLET entrance exam?

sir i have one clarification i am doing b.ed (special education) tell me please it is equal to normal b.ed.can i able to write ctet
4th April 2016, 09:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for SLET entrance exam?

The Fee detail of SLET examination as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>

** SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

FEE DETAIL...........

>> For OC: Rs.700

>> For BC: Rs.500 and

>> For SC/ST/PH/VH: Rs.250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?