18th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the full form of ECE? Books to be referred for IPS exam?

What is the fullform of ECE? Which books I studied for become a IPS officer?

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is needed for being an IPS officer? Which books should be referred for entrance preparation? -- [New]
  2. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  3. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS?
  4. Books to be referred for IPS exam?
  5. Which are the best books to be referred for IPS exam?
  6. Previous five year question for IPS Exam? Books to be referred for IPS examination?
  7. How to apply for IPS and what abilities are required to join it? Books to be referred for the exam?
  8. How to prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?
  9. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
  10. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Am I eligible to appear for this Exam after completion of B.Tech course? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  11. How should I prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?
  12. How to study for IPS exam after 12th? Which books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  14. Books to be referred for IPS officer exam?
  15. How to become an IPS officer? Which are the coaching institutes? Books to be referred?
  16. Books to be referred for the entrance of IPS? I am in 12th standard
  17. Which books to be referred for NIPER exam? List of the standard books covering full syllabus?
  18. Are the books and syllabus for IPS and IAS entrance exam the same? Complete information about the books to be referred for CSAT exam?
12th February 2012, 07:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the full form of ECE? Books to be referred for IPS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fullform of ECE? Which books I studied for become a IPS officer?
ECE : Electronics and Communication Engineering.

This is the full form of ECE it is a stream in Engineering. One of the most spectacular streams of Engineering. Very beneficial.

As you have not mentioned the details that clearly I anticipate that you are willing to study B.Tech(ECE). and after completing this graduation degree you like to become an IPS officer right.?
If this so. Then here are the details regarding it.

ECE is No.1 Stream in engineering. It is very popular in the minds of students and parents.

The technical reason behind this trend is unlike other branches the students of this stream can succeed in their core field or IT field or Business field or Government sector or Banking field.

Keeping all the other things aside now we will concentrate of Civil Services which are the central services.
and can get entry through Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.
after b.tech or any graduation.

As you asked the details regarding books to be referred : I didn't understand whether

->While preparing for CSE
->While studying B.Tech.

No need to worry once after starting your preparation you'll get to know the books according to the trend present at that time. Because you'll get an idea about syllabus so. you can decide which book will suit your preparation.

If you want to prepare right from your B.Tech then.

start your preparation slowly and steadily by following news channels, News papers.
India year Book.
Current Affairs(Local, National , International). Study thoroughly 8th-12th books of NCERT.

In this way you can ignite your preparation. Slowly increase the doses of knowledge as you're approaching nearer to the exam year. Once you sit for serious preparation . Everything done till now will help you in your main preparation.

This is what I kindly suggest you.

All the best

Regards
1st June 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the full form of ECE? Books to be referred for IPS exam?

WHICH TRADE IS BEST IN b. tech
25th February 2013, 07:47 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the full form of ECE? Books to be referred for IPS exam?

Dear Friend,

Your query is related to two different fields.

Anyway , the full form of ECE is Electronics & Communication Engineering.

On the OTHER hand , IPS Stands for Indian Police Services.

If you want to join the Indian Police Services , then you have to appear in the Civil services Exam which is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

The Civil Services Exam is conducted in three phases :

a) Preliminary Examination

b) MAINS Examination

c) Interview Test

Note : You need to pass all the three examination in order to join the Indian Police Services.

The Requisites for Civil Services Examination are :

* You must hold a Bachelor`s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

* You can also apply if you are in final year of graduation.

* You do not have any pending backlogs.

* Your age should lie in between 21-30 years.

* For OBC Candidates , the age limit is 21-33 years.

* For SC/ST Candidates , the age limit is 21-35 years.

* You must be an Indian.

* You must maintain good physical and mental status.

Here i have mentioned some of the best books for IPS Exam preparation :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?