17th January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET

Hello sir,am interested in doing aeronautical engineering..but now am hearing that these days there's no future in aeronautics..is this true..and how is aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get seat in aeronautical engineering except emcet?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  3. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  4. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  5. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  6. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  7. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
  8. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  9. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  10. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical engineering college?
  11. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  12. Can I get free seat for Aeronautical Engineering with a rank of 4342 in EAMCET Exam?
  13. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  15. Is there any government seat in Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics?
  16. Marks required in EAMCET medical entrance exam to secure a free seat in any medical college of AP(Girls)
  17. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  18. Is it compulsory to have a degree in Aerospace in order to join NASA?
10th August 2013, 09:15 AM
lekhya tata

Thumbs up Re: What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET

aeronautics is the best career option there is no doubt in that.but first go to core discipline like mechanical engineering and then opt aeronautics in your Mtech then u wil have wide chances
12th June 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET

what's the expenditure to be incurred for obtaining a B.Tech in Aeronautical Engg?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?