20th July 2010, 09:47 PM
shreyash subudhi

Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?

i am in 11th science . i want to do engineering in aeronautics . which is the best college in india for aeronautics . what is the percentage and marks required in 12th for getting the seat in the best aeronautical engineering college in india .
what marks should i get in PCM in 12th. whcih college will get me the best placement in india . is biology required for aeronautics.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  2. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  3. Which are the PG courses in Aeronautics? Universities in India and Abroad? Entrance exam required to get admission in the college?
  4. Which are the government colleges for Aeronautics in India?
  5. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  6. How much marks are required to do aeronautics engineering in Anna University?
  7. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  8. Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th? -- [New]
  9. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  10. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  12. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  13. Scored 53% in 12th : Colleges in India where I can apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India
  15. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  17. Career in Aeronautics after 12th standard from non-medical with 80-85% marks?
  18. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
1st September 2011, 11:28 PM
devbj

Default Re: Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?

Dear friend,
there are 2 option available in india for aeronautical engineering in india.
1. u should opt for regular courses for that u need to pass the exams
as iit-jee for iits, aieee for nits & punjab engineering colleges.
the eligibility criteria iit-jee is 60% aggregate for aieee is 12th passed
2. u should opt for associate membership program of institute of engineers
(AMIE) OR aeronautical society of india(ASI)
Eligibility criteria for AMIE is 45% in pcm, ASI is 50% in pcm
--there is no need for biology in 12th for aeronautical engineering
20th October 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?

i am in class 10th and will give my board exam in april. what are the criterias to be followed after 10th std for aeronautics?
8th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is marks required for aeronautical engineering in second puc
31st January 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What group is needed in 12 for aeronatics.do we need to take 1st group
7th February 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in PCM and MHTCET to get admisson in aeronautical engg.
13th March 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in aeronautical engineering?
28th September 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required in boards and entrance to get into aeronautics
15th April 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th board & in jee mains for aeronautical engineering in top colleges in India
8th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i got my public results my cut off is 186.25 for engineering.... i like to join aerospace engineering...... any of the seniors studying this course please reply me how to make further moves(studies) should i study ppl or any other courses....or this course has a good oppurtunity for girls.....
8th May 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i got my public results my cut off is 186.25 for engineering.... i like to join aerospace engineering...... any of the seniors studying this course please reply me how to make further moves(studies) should i study ppl or any other courses....or this course has a good oppurtunity for girls.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?