4th January 2012, 05:56 PM
vivekpcst

What are the future aspects of Wireless and Mobile communication course from CDAC Mumbai?

Dear Sir,
I have opted for CDAC Mumbai for Wireless and mobile communication course, Please let me know whether this course at CDAC Mumbai is worth doing or not.
Please guide.

Regards,

16th September 2012, 10:20 PM
renju252

Default Re: What are the future aspects of Wireless and Mobile communication course from CDAC Mumbai?

Well ,you mentioned you have already chosen Wireless & Mobile Communications.Well as for now I dont see a bright future in the Mobile scenario which has degraded substantially in the past 2 years.Mobile operators are running in huge losses and it would not be fitting for you to get low paid job within these companies which offer very little for freshers.Equipment manufacturers such as NSN and Huawei are no different either.You being a graduate with addon certificate should focus on other wireless domains etc Television and satellite broadcasting,WLAN engineering positions,remote sensing etc.This would fetch you a both good and respectable job either in broadcasting or even in research field.
2nd June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future aspects of Wireless and Mobile communication course from CDAC Mumbai?

Respected sir,
I have completed my btech from electronics and communication and i want to pursue CDAC.Please tell me the best course that i can opt. which has a good future scope also.is embedded course is good or should i look for some other course.Please guide.

Regaeds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?