7th November 2010, 06:24 PM
ashutosh kumar sharma

What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?

I doing B.TECH with computer science branch.please give me an idea about computer language course in which best job option and Also discuss about market value of software engineer in 2-3 years

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  2. Is Electronics Engineering a right field for a brighter future?
  3. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
  5. What is computer science engineering and how is the future?
  6. Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which Government Sector Jobs are good for B.Tech Computer Science Engineers?
  9. Which engineering course is best preferred in future?
  10. What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?
  11. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after polytechnic diploma in mechanic engineering?
  15. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  16. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Good courses after 2 year computer engineering diploma?
8th November 2010, 06:54 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?

hi.....
the most useful computer language is JAVA because it is platform independant... and if you are a good programmer in java then it is not difficult for you to get a good job in a software company..
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, software engineers have an excellent job outlook - employment is expected to increase 38 percent between 2006 and 2016. This is good news for anyone interested in the IT industry or software engineer positions...

good luck..
9th November 2010, 04:42 PM
tirthak04

i believe that supply will overtake demand in the next 5 years and then it will be a case of survival of the fitttest...the situation is like when the stock market rises and everyone thinks to invest in it , but suddenly one morning it crashes and BOOM there you are on the floor...i feel that it is a good choice to start your career with but not a life-long dependancy, keep other aces in your sleeve my friend . Goverment sector jobs may pay less but they are going to o up in demand in the next decade.. mark my words. one of my relatives who has completed his comp. engineering got a job with a top group but then got deffered for a six month period, while they took on some students from IITs ..so the pick and choose has already begun.
10th November 2010, 04:33 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?

Hi!!!!
There is a bright future of Computer Engineering now and in the coming years.So be ready for that.

To get a better career you must command over 3-4 languages preferably Java and dot.net and also know about operating system as as windows and linux.

In the coming time there will be a huge demand in IT field and if you have a good language command than definitely you can reach on top.

with best wishes!!!!
12th November 2010, 03:21 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutosh kumar sharma View Post
I doing B.TECH with computer science branch.please give me an idea about computer language course in which best job option and Also discuss about market value of software engineer in 2-3 years
After completing B.Tech in CSE you will get lot of job options in govt and private sectors.
There are lot of govt. jobs availabe for CSE such as :-
1) You can try for GATE and if you got high score then you can make a entry into ISRO,DRDO etc.
2) New India Assurance Company Limited for the post of Post Administrative Officer (Scale I).
3) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for the Post of Associate Server Maintainer.
4) Cabinet Secretarial Govt Of India Jobs for the Post of Deputy Field Officer.
5) Also you can try for Railway, Bank jobs etc.
But as no. of vacancies in govt sectors are very limited so prepare very well for those jobs.
Jobs in Private sector :-
TCS,Infosys,Satyam,Cognizant,Accenture,Wipro etc. MNCs offer jobs for the freshers.
Courses in computer language :-
1) ASP.net
2) Advanced JAVA
3) C++ etc. are useful.
Software market is quite good now-a-days but it will growing very fast and after 2-3 years market value of software engineers will be very good.
21st December 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

all above is write.....
2nd January 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i m doing hardware networking course that's why i asking you in future what's benifit in this course so please reaply soon
3rd January 2011, 12:38 AM
saswata06

The future of computer engg is bright so concentrate on your studies besides do some extra courses like JAVA,PHP,.NET etc.
28th January 2011, 07:55 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

the Future of Computer Engineering
There is a bright future of Computer Engineering now and in the coming years.So be ready for that.
To get a better career you must command over 3-4 languages preferably Java and dot.net and also know about operating system as as windows and linux.
In the coming time there will be a huge demand in IT field and if you have a good language command than definitely you can reach on top.

good luck
5th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

all mnc in what very demanding languages dotnet or java for it student
24th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i a student of 9th standard is now tensed for my future so help me to know what stream should i opt for in my 10 and 12th standard so as to have a better future with high qualification and salary...
remember i am good at computers biology english mathematics and commerce and rest all are of above 85%

please help me to be out of this tension for my future i will be waiting for ur reply

thank you
25th April 2011, 10:33 AM
ramkumar.g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i a student of 9th standard is now tensed for my future so help me to know what stream should i opt for in my 10 and 12th standard so as to have a better future with high qualification and salary...
remember i am good at computers biology english mathematics and commerce and rest all are of above 85%

please help me to be out of this tension for my future i will be waiting for ur reply

thank you
Actually, you are too young to get tensed regarding this. First of all, I would advise, Study all your subjects well now. You are free to choose either computers or biology for your higher secondary. As you are interested in earning, I recommend you to take up computer. Then pursue engineering in electronics or computer. Then things automatically come to your way!
25th April 2011, 03:28 PM
bharanidharans

Quote:

Hi,
Now-a-days the software field is in peak and their is full scope for computer engineers, who did the following courses,

1. Java (including Advance Java), J2EE
2. ASP dot NET
3. Oracle
4. Database management systems(DBMS)
5. Main Frame

You can also do the courses in networking courses like CISCO - CCNA.

All the Best.
Do well.
25th April 2011, 11:32 PM

Red face Re: What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?

Hye dear,
Computer science and engineering students will learn about basic engineering techniques, as other engineering students, during first year course. These techniques include Engineering Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and Engineering drawing.

From second year they are exposed to core computer science subjects like programming, data structures, Digital logic, Theoretical computer science, Algorithms, Computer networks, Operating systems, Web technologies, Databases and Computer Architecture are few to mention.

Best of luck......
17th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i am student of m.c.a and am very confuse which language learn .please help me.
name-rimjhim
18th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

am a compuer engineer final year student..am very interest in multimedia field..sugest me job options in multimedia field ..
28th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i m ajay kumar, pursuing 4th yr in btech.... i need a job immediately after completion of my btech.... but i dnt knw how r d opportunities for cse students.... so, please suggest me friends....
16th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am bharath vamsi , studying in btech 2nd year ,,i have a lot of interest in computers ,, but i dont know maths can became a software engg............can u please help me by saying ans to my question
20th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

do v need 2 b gud @ java and ol dose languages b4 entering da college 4 comsci?
21st July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what is better in jadavpur university mechanical or computer sci. engg.?
28th July 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the jobs for computer science engineer after 3-4 years?
29th July 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Best trade me and cse
30th July 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can u sugest me wat is the best course in software present in order to get a job
11th August 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of cse from govt Rpet collage in rajsthan
19th August 2011, 07:28 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
hi firend
there are many diffrent types of languages.
java,c,c++,php,.net are some programming languages.
at present java is the best programming language in the market.there is many requirmnet for java programmer and software devoloper.
java is a easy,robust,secure,portable language.java is also platform independent language.
so there is many scope for java programmer in 2-3 years.
work hard and choose the best language.and also its depend on ur interst.
i think my suggestion is more enough for u.

##amaan##
7th September 2011, 05:41 PM
manoj rajpurohit

The programming is the field in which the future of computer engineering is based. there are many types of programming languages which will be help in your study and your future.

there are some languages like the java , c+=, .net etc.

these are very popular in these days. java is a good language. in which you can make your future.

so there are many scope in the computer engineering field.

best of luck.
20th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Dear friend,
There is a vast and excellent future of computer engineers now a days..
As this is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life it created massive jobs for Computer Engineering students. On the same time more demand and application kept it research funding alive attracting many students to opt for higher studies.

Government organizations like DRDL, ISRO, ECIL and BEL offer jobs to computer science students. There are thousands of multinational and national software companies offer jobs to computer engineers. To name few famous, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, IBM, Facebook, Oracle, Cisco, Infosys, TCS, and Wipro.

And last but not the least the most important is the average salary for Computer science engineer: 4~5 Lakh INR a year.

so,there are much better scope for the computers engineers now a days..

All The Best
21st September 2011, 07:40 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
hi friend,

There are so many computer languages. All are better. Some of the languages are

java,.net,c,c++,oracle,php,multimedia etc.

c,c++ are basic languages you can learn easily

One front end language is important whether it is java or .net

one back ground language is important like orcle.
21st September 2011, 07:43 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
can u sugest me wat is the best course in software present in order to get a job
hi friend,

If you are fresher you are not much worry about programming languages.

The compnies will ask all basic knowledge of c,c++, java

Mainly they will ask about your project what you done in B.Tech

if you are not fresher you have to prepare full languages like java, .net, oracle
21st September 2011, 07:45 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
What is the jobs for computer science engineer after 3-4 years?
hi friend,

For computer science there are so many oppertunities.

Government jobs are isro,ecil,drdo,ies,hal,ongc

software jobs like tcs,satyam,mahindra,siemens and so many top mnc companies are there
23rd September 2011, 07:27 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
there is a lot of scope in computer students in coming period.and also there is a lot of jobs are available in future.here i have mentioned some of the jobs are available for your qualification
banking jobs
railway jobs
police
army
navy
air force
wipro
hcl
tcs
infosis
wipro
hpcl
nmdc
ongc
and so many jobs are available
good luck
28th September 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,i have cleared my 10 2 with pcm and informatics practices(oracle visual basic) as my main subjects securing 70%.i want be a software engineer.so plz suggest me about choosing the subject for my b.tech degree and also which subject will have best scope in future?
29th September 2011, 12:11 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

After completing B.Tech in CSE you will get lot of job options in govt and private sectors.
There are lot of govt. jobs availabe for CSE such as :-
1) You can try for GATE and if you got high score then you can make a entry into ISRO,DRDO etc.
2) New India Assurance Company Limited for the post of Post Administrative Officer (Scale I).
3) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for the Post of Associate Server Maintainer.
4) Cabinet Secretarial Govt Of India Jobs for the Post of Deputy Field Officer.
5) Also you can try for Railway, Bank jobs etc.
But as no. of vacancies in govt sectors are very limited so prepare very well for those jobs.
Jobs in Private sector :-
TCS,Infosys,Satyam,Cognizant,Accenture,Wipro etc. MNCs offer jobs for the freshers.
Courses in computer language :-
1) ASP.net
2) Advanced JAVA
3) C++ etc. are useful.
Software market is quite good now-a-days but it will growing very fast and after 2-3 years market value of software engineers will be very good.

Thanks
2nd November 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the core companies for computer science engineering........and which course have more scope?
9th November 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

which language is best java or dot.net for fresher AS career
9th November 2011, 10:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
There is huge scope for computer engineers to get a good job in software sector..

Giant IT companies are hire computer engineers in a large number every year.

So, you definitely get a opportunity...

Beside this you can apply for Govt. sector jobs also:-

1.ISRO

2.BHEL

3.ECIL

4.RRB

5.BSNL JTO

etc...

So, computer engineering course is very much future prospective..

All the best.
19th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of btech Information technology. am i eligible to attend the upsc engineering services exam. if so which stream should i prefer to apply?
21st December 2011, 06:07 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: What is the Future of Computer Engineering ?

The scope for computer engineering is good at present stage

The basic requirement for computer engineers are that at the start you should have a lot of practise of the Programming Languages such as C,C++,Java script etc

As you get the knowledge of programming language you should apply for computer hardware course
then you can do the Hardware networking course

And as you become perfect the above courses you become a good Computer engineer

Apply for good companies where you would get to learn many new things

Pratik Agrawal
with best wishes
14th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a studying in diploma 2nd year and i am interested in mpsc level exam so what i do?
14th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is the future of computre engineering bright in next 10 years????
21st June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hai I'M priya I Completed 2 with 93% with 187 cut off I am planning to do my engineering I Have a poor background. I Can only study after getting loan. I Like Computer engineering alot. Is that a right choice? could u prefer me some BOOKS&COURSES that could make get me a job in Top mnc
21st June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I Completed my higher secondary education with 93% and 187 cutoff.
I have a poor background. I can study only getting a loan. I Ldike computer and I.T. but everyone says that this is recession period and most of the working employees are losing jobs. so I am confused.please tell me the opportunites and the minimum salary that a computer engineer can get. what are the courses that i should prefer to get good job &great salary?
25th July 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi what is the future of computer networking like MCSE and CCNA?
It will be very helpful to choose my career.Thanks a lot
16th August 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam i m completin my degree in computer engi.
so for PG which option is suitable for me...either M.B.A., m.tech or MCA plz suggest me....
8th October 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

after doing my b.tech can i apply for ies
13th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

WHAT FIELD SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR COMPUTER ENGINEER?
23rd January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

my self pritesh more,now i am completing B.E computer engineer.i want to know detail information about which degree i suppose to choose for my master degree either Mtech or M.E. and i want to know each and every detail about mtech and M.E,and how these degree's are different from each other?
4th July 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have passed the 12th exam with getting 89 percentile......and now i am interested in computer science and engineering................so if my choice is fine ......then give me some gr8 replys
plz reply soon
31st August 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi
i'm studying BE-computer science engineering & my freinds & relatives are telling that i dont have a better future for cse & i m really getting afraid plz tell me that if its a good option or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?