20th August 2011, 08:07 PM
venkata raj

What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?

sir/madam
i completed B.tech biomedical engineering im having one yr experience with ultrasond,monitors.
i want to do m.tech biomedical engineering whats the future of m.tech buiomedical engineering & pls tell me the list of m.tech biomedical engineering jobs.

thankyou sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  4. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  10. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  14. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech Bioinformatics after completing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
  16. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship? -- [New]
  17. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  18. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
10th January 2012, 05:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?

There are several scopes for M.tech biomedical engineers you can look further into the research line through this field of engineering,developing machinery and looking after their proper working in hospitals and patho- labs.Many others jobs in this field are as Automobile Industries,Chemical Industries,Consultancy Firm, Hospitals,QualityTesting Labrotaries,Teaching Institute
11th June 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?

hii sir...
i have completed my BE in biomedical engineering...........can i do my OG couese in some other branch............plz plz rply asap
30th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doin my BE in Electronics and communication...can i do (am i eligible for) my MS in biomedical instrumentation or biomedical engineering...is there any scope?
24th April 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in bioinformatics..and now i want to do m.tech in IT....my gate rank is 338 ....is this a good combination of btech in BI and mtech in IT ...and wt payscale i paid after my mtech from NIT.
27th May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done integrated m.tech medical nanotechnology. Though i ve heard from people that there is a bright scope for nanotechnology students, i don't find a promising field of job where my curriculum can be used. Apart from research and teaching profession, is there any opportunitues for the mtech nanotech graduates in Govt. of India?
11th June 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in biomedical. should i pursue for m.tech in BME or is mba a better option?
3rd January 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Not getting a job after doing Mtech in biomedical from IIT? My score is 9.33/10 is it possible to get some help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?