14th January 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?

I'm doin my M.tech in biomedical engineering now..I want to know the list and address of biomedical companies in karnataka that provide internship so that i can do my project there..
Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  5. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  7. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  8. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  9. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  12. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  13. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  14. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  17. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  18. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
15th January 2015, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?

You can apply for your Internship in following companies in Karnataka.

1. Sun Biomedical Systems, Shop No. 185, 5th Main, 5th Cross, Mico Layout
BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka

2. Suresh Biomedical, No. 11, 9th Cross, AD Halli, Near Jai Muni Rao Circle, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2338 6415

Other than Karnataka you can also apply in following companies.

1. Atlantic Biomedical Private Limited, 204, Gagandeep Building, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2582 3056

2. Accurex Biomedical Private Limited, 201, Oriental House, Commercial Complex, Gulmohar Enclave, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2653 4305
22nd August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?

Hi , I am shamma parvin final year Biomedical engineering student . i want to know the list of biomedical companies provide a internship to the student and also i need to do my project there.... thank you
19th August 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I want do internship in biological equipment manufacturing or serviceing company please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?