1st August 2012, 04:35 PM
shwethasanthosh

What is the future trend in lifescience?

what is the future trends in lims and also emerging trends in life science

28th October 2012, 07:52 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the future trend in lifescience?

Well,
This is a very difficult question that you have asked. Academics is somewhat like a share market, which I always say and have said this earlier to some candidates also. Here you do not know, what is going to happen the next moment. The education genre that is up for quite a few years, may go down due to various reasons. But life science is a genre that will not have much of a change for quite a few years at least, because you go mainly for this subject in the school years only. So not much change is going to happen there. Except that the syllabus may shed some parts and add some parts according to the changing trends. But in my opinion at least now in few years life science honors course will not have that much of a popularity.
14th March 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future trend in lifescience?

I am M.tech Biotech graduate. Right now what i face is most of the companies are reluctant to take freshers in Mtech as they say we are over qualified. Without giving an oppotunity how can we prove ourselves ? What can be done to overcome this and how to get a job inthis situation. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?