8th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Myself kiran kumar,and I am pre final year student in electronics and comm. engg. I want to about the Govt. job for me

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  2. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  4. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  5. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  7. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  8. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  11. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  12. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  13. Eligibility to become Sub-Inspector for 26 years old B.Tech pre-final year student?
  14. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  15. What are the preferred government posts for me after doing electronics and communication engineering
  16. Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  18. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
8th June 2011, 11:44 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

for any type of government jobs pre-final year students are not eligible. final year students and passed out students are eligible for government job within a certain limit of age.

so if you want to appear in government job sector recruitment examination then first you have to wait for one year. when you will be in final year then you will be eligible for various government sector job.

various government sector those recruit Electronics and communication engineering candidates are
BSNL
BHEL
SAIL
DRDO
BARC
BEL
ISRO
NTPC
and many more.

beside these Indian railway, Indian army, Indian Air force etc also recruit B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering candidates.

best wishes.
8th June 2011, 02:32 PM
miiky

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Only final year students and passed out students are eligible for government job but pre-final year students are not eligible. So you have no other option until wait for 1 year.
Various government sector those recruit Electronics and Communication Engineer students are
1. BHEL
2. SAIL
3. BSNL
4. DRDO
5. ISRO
6. BEL
7. NTPC
8. Indian Air Force
9. Indian Army
10. Indian Railway
8th June 2011, 02:55 PM
tarunsingh40

Cool Re: What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself kiran kumar,and I am pre final year student in electronics and comm. engg. I want to about the Govt. job for me

Thank You.
you ca be the teacher of a government school of subjects physics,maths or can be of english communication and you can be a engenier so all the the best for your dicision
8th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
r any type of government jobs pre-final year students are not eligible. final year students and passed out students are eligible for government job within a certain limit of age.

so if you want to appear in government job sector recruitment examination then first you have to wait for one year. when you will be in final year then you will be eligible for various government sector job.

various government sector those recruit Electronics and communication engineering candidates are
BSNL
BHEL
SAIL
DRDO
BARC
BEL
ISRO
NTPC
and many more.

beside these Indian railway, Indian army, Indian Air force etc also recruit B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering candidates.

note: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-government-jobs-
8th June 2011, 05:42 PM
frooty.scooty

No,Any type of govt jobs are not eligible for Pre-final year students.

After completion of your graduation you have no.of options.

Various govt jobs are

NTPC
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL
BHEL
IAS
Army
railways

and banking jobs etc.
8th June 2011, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to be atleast in your final year if you wish to apply for any of the government jobs. You have options like telecom, banking, IT sector companies to choose from. You can make a list of the various government companies in these field. Also you must start your preparations for the entrance exams now. When you reach the final semester do start applying for the vacancies mentioned in the newspaper.
13th June 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm in pre final year,and i want to know the list of the govt. sectors in which i can apply in finel year..
1st July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hai i'm now in final year. I've b.tech IT qualification. I want to know that any government jobs available for me
23rd July 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year engineering student in electronics and instrumentation.what are the various companies that offer jobs for us?(including government sector)
1st August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

hai i am prefinal year student.if i will qualify any government exam pls send it
12th September 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Why placements for 3rd year in technical university uprooted????
14th January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i m final yr petroleum engg. student.please tell me all govt. jobs in which i m elligible.....
23rd February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ECE (4th sem). if I want to prepare for IES .Then how can I do?
27th June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any recruitment exam for pre final year in electronics and telecommunication in govt.
1st October 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Myself Prashant hirave, I am studying in prefinal year from ENTC branch . It's my aim to work in our indian gov. electronics & I am also intreasted in electronics , so if I am qualify for indian gov. please send memessage
Thanking You,
13th March 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for me if i am a final year student in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
28th September 2021, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

You can apply to UES indian army ,for pre final year.
2nd October 2021, 02:28 AM
Shamaila parween

You can list a various companies .you have options like telecom banking etc
Various govt jobs are

NTPC
SAIL
ISRO
BSNL
BHEL
IAS
Army
railways etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?