2nd December 2010, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply in Andhra Pradesh after completing 4-2 semester in B.Tech with 75%?

iam studying 4-2 sem in b.tech with 75% what r the government jobs i can apply in andhrapradesh

Related Questions:
9th May 2011, 09:29 PM
prataps

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply in Andhra Pradesh after completing 4-2 semester in B.Tech with 75%?

you can apply for IES .indian engg. services. or you can get a good govt. job through GATE SCORE in publis sector
10th May 2011, 07:12 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the government jobs I can apply in Andhra Pradesh after completing 4-2 semester in B.Tech with 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studying 4-2 sem in b.tech with 75% what r the government jobs i can apply in andhrapradesh
You are currently having a very good percentage upto the requirements of the recruiter

You can apply to plenty of jobs as you did not mentioned your branch it is tough to say accurate number of Govt Jobs

but your are welcomed by most of the jobs in Govt Sector

If you belong to ECE,MECH,EEE,CIVIL

you can go with IES of UPSC which is one of the prestigious job in Govt sector for a Student

in his core field

if you are interested in Service Sector then you can also go with Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC

You can Become IAS/IPS/IFS and so according to your interest

Then Next comes our state public commissions like APPSC groups

BSNL JTO is also a good option

Writing ECIL written test will also get you a central govt job

HAL ,BHEL all these are the govt jobs one will admire of .

Oh k Now know about some Defense Jobs like

ARMY MILATRY NAVY and so on

You can get in to Intelligence Services also like CBI , RAW etc..,

These are the Options for you in govt sector

now if you want details of any exam stated above please do post to me ..i'll provide all the details regarding it ..

~AdityA~
10th May 2011, 07:47 PM
venkatgct

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply in Andhra Pradesh after completing 4-2 semester in B.Tech with 75%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Not in Andhra pradesh but with a B Tech degree u can apply for almost any examination for the recruitment of government jobs.

If ur interested in public service there are 16 postings in the UPSC exams wich u can apply lik RTO, RDO, income tax, etc..

through state service commissions u can join any state level jobs lik VAO, etc....

regards...
20th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is persuing 4th year btech cse with 69%, what are the state & central government jobs to apply?
1st October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm keshav i've completed btech (automobile) i want to search in govt sector can you please suggest me the details on which side i can move and also tell me for which jobs i'm eligible
4th September 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am Studying B.TECH Final Year (EEE). How Can I Apply Central Bureau Of Investication(CBI),Central Excise, Income Tax and RTO jobs. I dn't know any thing about this jobs.Can you give me any advice........
22nd May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech. cse student apply for B.Ed. Course?
6th July 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I completed BE(CSE) in 2010, I have completed 3 years experience in MNC. Is it possible to write RDO & RTO exams? If possible, Can you please tell me how to apply to this exam? Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?